CAIR Metal Seated Gate Valve
CAIR Non-Rising Stem Metal Seated Gate Valve is designed and manufactured for use in water, waste water, and sewage as well as heating & marine applications. Main usage is for isolation purposes. Having two sided brass/bronze seat surfaces on wedge makes it possible to be used bi-directionally. The fluid cleans the sealing surface area every time the valve is opened.
- Hot & cold water systems
- High pressure applications
- Waste water applications
- Liquid fuel installation
- Systems excluding acid & non-flammable fluids
CAIR Metal Seated Gate Valve Product Features
- Metal seatedl is Non-Rising Stem (NRS) type.
- GGG40/50 Ductile Iron body & wedge
- With Full Bore design complying to IS 14846 Standard, ensures minimized pressure loss and increased energy efficiency
- Maintenance free valve design
- Precisely machined brass/bronze seats on the wedge assures tight closure
- Stainless steel stem with threads for high strength
- Maintenance-free and corrosion-resistant multi stem O-rings ensures higher durability
- Brass/bronze wedge nut provides fixation of the stem and low torques.
- Bidirectional use. Possible to install on horizontal and vertical pipelines with varied flow directions
- With precise machined stem, ensures low torque requirements during operation
- Serial coating is with high temperature resistant spray epoxy. Fusion Bonded Epoxy powder coating is optional
- WRAS approved coating available upon request which meets hygienic requirements for potable water applications
- For big size valves, balanced positioned lifting holes on the body ease transportation and installation
- Suitable for shut-offand isolation purposes. Not suitable for regulation purposes
- Electrical actuator connection is done with an intermediate top flange arrangement
- Can be operated with handwheel, gearbox, actuator and extension spindle