CAIR DUAL PLATE CHECK VALVE
The Dual Plate Check valve is one of the most compact check valves. The wafer type check valves are designed with a short overall length. Their excellent hydrodynamic properties result in very low-pressure losses. Their lower weight brings advantages during installation, transport, and storage.
When fluid enters the valve, the pressure causes the discs to open, pushing the spring. When the fluid stops, the spring returns to its compressed state, making the discs return to the closed position, ensuring a quick closing.
- Hot & cold water
- Power & heat engineering
- Pressurized Air
- Industrial technologies
CAIR DUAL PLATE CHECK VALVE PRODUCT FEATURES
- IS Standard Dual plate check valve is economical on installation and maintenance because installation is required less and lightweight.
- The spring-torque control mechanism enables the valve to open smoothly.
- With a long service life, the valve’s preservation and repair are simple.
- They are suitable for liquid, gas, and steam in heating, air conditioning, and cooling systems.
- The check valves can also be used in steam and condensate systems, water supply, oil and natural gas pipes.
- The same valve can be installed horizontally or vertically.
- With suitable springs, they can be installed in any position.
- The valve shaft is made of stainless steel material to prevent rust and corrosion.
- Self-seating design that reduces dragging along the seat surfaces.
- Hydrostatic test pressure for seat: PN x 1.1 , for shell: PN x 1.5 according to EN 12266-1.